How to Print/Fax
The Library offers free use of public computers to our patrons.
- Photocopying is self-service, $.20 per page, black and white only.
- Fax service is available at the circulation desk for a charge of $1.00 per fax.
- Public internet computers are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Use of the library’s computers is subject to the library’s Internet Use Policy.
- Printing is available from all public internet stations at $.20 per page. Payment must be made in cash at the circulation desk before pages can be picked up.
- We recommend using print preview before sending your print jobs to ensure you are printing what you want.