Sutton Public Library Curbside Holds Pickup
Starting the week of June 1, 2020, library patrons can arrange to pick up materials at the Sutton Public Library or receive items delivered to their home. Delivery is only available to residents of Sutton. While we are phasing into this new plan pick-ups will be available on Monday and Wednesdays and deliveries will be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
There’s three ways to order books and other items:
1. Place holds on items in the library catalog at https://sutton.cwmars.org There is no inter-library delivery at this time, so make sure the items you select are ‘available’ and located in the Sutton Library. You can use the limiter box under the search bar to narrow your search to Sutton items. Once your search finds items, there is an option to check under the search bar to ‘Limit to Available Items’.
If you place your own holds please also fill out our online form by clicking here https://forms.gle/5BHeTbwnc4QZZAGm6 to schedule your pick up/delivery time.
2. Fill out our online form here https://forms.gle/5BHeTbwnc4QZZAGm6. We will call you with any questions and to schedule a time and date to get your items to you.
3. Call the Library at 508-865-8752 between 10 am and 2 pm Monday-Friday, and a staff member will place the holds for you. Please be prepared with a few titles, or details about what you like (authors or titles you like, mystery, thriller, romance, non-fiction, time period, etc.) We have two phone lines. If it is busy, please be patient. We will schedule your time and date while we’re talking.
How to Pick up Items:
Your items will be left outside the Library during your allotted pick up window. If the weather does not cooperate we will put the table just inside the outer library door. All pickups must be arranged in advance.
Other Important Details:
• Users must have a valid CWMARS library card, with fines less than $10 and no overdue items.
• All returns need to go through the book drop, where they will be quarantined for at least 72 hours.
• No late fines will be charged until regular library services and schedules return.
30,000+ Available items: Books (hardcover, paperback, large print, graphic novels, easy readers, picture books, chapter books, biographies, cookbooks), audiobooks, dvds, magazines, board games, launchpad tablets, Library of Things items, music cds.
Ebooks, downloadable audiobooks and magazines are always available at cwmars.overdrive.com. Ask library staff how to get started. You can read books on a tablet, computer or smartphone for free with your library card.