The library will open to the public on Monday, July 20th in a limited capacity. Please read below to prepare for your visit:
Face Masks are Required
Everyone entering the library will be required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entering. Masks are available if you need one. Staff will gladly pull items to be picked up curbside for anyone who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons.
New Business Hours
Monday- Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday 10 am - 3 pm
These hours will remain in effect until further notice.
Social Distancing in Public Areas
Modifications have been made to public areas of the Library to adhere to guidelines set by the Governor:
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- Shared materials such as toys and games are not available at this time.
- There is no public computer access. Faxing is available.
Hygiene & Cleaning Protocols
- All items returned to the library are put into quarantine for 4 days before being checked in. Items will remain checked out and on your account during this period.
- All material should be returned via our outside book drop.
- Staff will clean high traffic areas throughout the day.
- Our Curbside Pickup service will remain available so patrons may order online and pick up orders when they are ready. We will continue to offer Home Delivery twice a week for anyone in Sutton who wants it.
- Curbside Pickup and home delivery can be scheduled here: https://suttonpubliclibrary.org/extra8.asp or by calling us at 508-865-8752.