THE COMMONWEALTH EBOOK COLLECTION IS MOVING TO OVERDRIVE
The Sutton Public Library offers eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, magazines and more!
eBooks and eAudiobooks "check out" like regular library materials. You borrow them for a period of time, usually 21 days, but digital items don't earn overdue fees — when they are due back, they simply leave your device and become available for the next interested patron. Like other library items, there are a limited number of digital copies of any given item at a time.
To get started using any of these services, click one of the icons below!
- Go to the library's OverDrive page by clicking on the picture to the left. Browse the collection to see what is available.
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN to check out and download materials.
- Download the OverDrive or Libby apps to read/listen on your mobile device.
RB Digital Magazines
How to use RB Digital Magazines:
- Go to the library’s RB Digital Magazine Collection page by clicking the picture to the left. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- If you haven’t already created an account, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Once your library collection account is validated, click CONFIRM CHECK OUT.
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read on your device.
- Search Project Gutenberg for a selection of over 39,000 free downloadable books.
- Explore the classic works of Jane Austen, James Joyce, Mark Twain, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and many more.
- Read on your computer, e-reader, smartphone, or tablet.